Area Temp Jobs Cleveland Ohio
This project is archived and not (or more) active.
Find vacant projects here in our Projects .
The Associate Project Solutions Manager will be responsible for the delivery of managed services to both Integrated & Managed Services Customers across all time zones. You will be responsible for the customer's satisfaction during the implementation and transition from the Project Management team to the Client Services team. This is a contract position with possibilities of turning into temporary-to-permanent position.
• Working Closely with all levels of associates and teams.
• Creating and Maintaining project plans, communicating with customers, customer's vendors as needed, sales team and the team assigned to the project, project status reporting, tracking product orders, escalating management issues, Conducting and participating in customer meetings / conference calls.
• Support the Project Manager Manager to create and maintain up-to-date processes and procedures.
• Creating, Maintaining and distributing project plans and task lists and tracking the delivery of assigned tasks to project team members.
• Interfacing with customers on a regular basis, project teams and sales team.
• Deal with adversity and communicate challenging situations in a positive and productive manner, both with peers and internal Organizations.
• Promote on environment did Encourages and Enables operational best practices.
• Work with the Manager, Project Management to maintain process improvement as a highly important factor.
• Lead, document and distribute results of the lessons learned sessions after the completion of each project.
? An associate's or bachelor's degree.
? 2 years experience in Project Management.
? PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus.
? Knowledge and ability to apply best practice principles in a project management environment.
? Highly self-motivated individual with excellent leadership, mentoring, customer relationship, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
? Ability to deliver complex projects and deal with difficult situations.
? Experience in high volume transaction processing.
? Good knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat.
Must reference Associate Project Solutions Manager job # 2687 When applying to this position and email your resume to:.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Compensation: $ 20.00 - $ 26.50 per hour.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1 -
How to start Making money on forex online trading